Thursday, November 21, 2013

Surgery is scheduled

I wanted to post this sooner, but I think blogger was down or my computer at work just won't let me do it.  Anyway, my surgery is scheduled for the 16th of December! 

I have already scheduled my H&P and my class that I have to take on nutrition, so next is stocking up on things I can have in my 10 day liquid diet phase before surgery and more of the same after.  It's funny because I thought liquid diet meant juice and protein shakes and broth, but I can have yogurt and cream of wheat and cream soups.  That certainly adds some more variety to it for me.  I will do what I am told and will find ways to keep it somewhat interesting.  I am not willing to screw this up, so if it gets boring, then so be it. 

More to come later.  I'm very excited and I can't wait to start my new life.

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment