Sunday, November 24, 2013

Changes

I am very excited for the changes to come.  Tonight I got ready for work and looked in the mirror at this woman with such cute hair and a beautiful face, but the body leaves so much to be desired.  It is lumpy and round and, well, just plain large. 

I stood there a minute thinking about the changes that will be happening to my body.  How will this face and hair look on a thinner me?  I am excited to see what the next year brings.  The "honeymoon" period as they call it.  I am excited to morph into the person I am meant to be.  The thinner and healthier me.  The one with energy and a smile that lights up a room.  The one with the handsome husband who can't take his eyes off her. That will be me! 

I hope the person on the inside stays the same.  The bubbly, friendly, happy person that makes people laugh and smile.  I hope I don't become a skinny bitch.  I won't like myself if that happens.  I just won't let it happen.

So, we are 22 days to surgery and my excitement is building.  I know it will be hard work, but I also know I can do it.  I know that the liquid diet will get tedious and stressful, but I have a support team and I have family and I have the dogs and all will help me through it. 

Off to work, but more later. 

hugs,
Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment